30 minute introduction to breastfeeding class online
2 hour in-person class in Central Massachusetts.
Register Now for Our Next 2 Hour Breastfeeding Class!
WHEN: 3rd Thursday of each month 6:00 - 8:00 PM
COST: $35 per individual or couple
Breastfeeding is not a list of How To's-
- It is a connection with other women.
- It is learning to listen to your baby.
- It is getting in touch with your maternal instincts.
- It is meant to be enjoyed!
Why are women struggling to breastfeed their babies? Have the secrets been lost?
Join Debbie Page, Registered Nurse and Board Certified Lactation Consultant, for a 2 hour class to learn why and how breastfeeding works and how you too can breastfeed.
Breastfeeding from the Heart:
Discovering the Secrets of Breastfeeding with Confidence and Joy
Understand the mysteries of breastfeeding.
Understand what you, the mother, need.
Discover what your baby needs and wants.
Discover how and why milk is produced.
Learn all about latch and positioning.
Learn how to make plenty of milk even when you return to work.
You'll leave knowing everything you need to get breastfeeding off to a fabulous start.
What Do The Classes Cover?
Read more about our in-person breastfeeding classes.
- How Is Milk Made?
- How To Tell if Breastfeeding is Going Well
- How Babies Latch
- Preparation for Delivery and Baby's First Feed
- Breastfeeding in Public
- Building & Maintaining Your Milk Production
- Returning to Work and Pumping
Do I really need to take a breastfeeding class?
Register Now for Our 30 Minute Online Introduction Class!