All mothers should have the opportunity to breastfeed
and it is essential that all babies drink breastmilk.
Breastfeeding is a journey that takes guidance and support. Do you want to try and do this by yourself? Most women in the United States intend to breastfeed. Few make it even for a few days. Let us guide you and assist you to reach your breastfeeding goals.
Our staff of experienced lactation consultants, support you throughout your journey.
Call us TODAY 978-422-9070
- you are committed to providing breastmilk for your baby
- you are expecting a baby or nursing your baby
- you are experiencing breast or nipple pain
- you had difficulty breastfeeding your 1st baby
- your baby is not gaining at least an ounce a day
- you are worried that your baby is not getting enough breastmilk
- you are wondering if you are producing enough milk
- your baby is not latching well or at all
- your baby is very sleepy
- you are using a nipple shield
- you have twins or triplets or more
- your baby was born before her/his due date
- you are supplementing your baby with formula or breastmilk
- you are pumping in the first few days after delivery
- you hear yourself saying "breastfeeding is too difficult"
You will start to relax from the moment you speak to one of us. We are mothers ourselves and extremely passionate about mothers and babies just like you.
Please do not delay, as the majority of breastfeeding problems can be avoided with proper prenatal instruction and help within the first 2 days after delivery. Please recognize that problems tend to worsen without the appropriate care.
If you are already breastfeeding, we can help you resolve any issues you are having. Nipple pain, pumping, exhaustion and discouragement tell you that something is wrong. Call us today. See our breastfeeding services
We help you succeed at breastfeeding
so you can nurture your baby with human milk.
Office or Home Visits
Phone Consultations with Debbie Page, RN, IBCLC, CEIM
Online Consultations through Skype with Debbie Page, RN, IBCLC, CEIM
We are happy to visit you and your baby in your home, if you desire.