You are lucky indeed to learn these little known secrets before your baby is born. Bring all of your anxious thoughts to us and we will quiet them.
Please bring a waterproof pad and thick blanket for your baby to lie on. We will provide you with a special blend of infant massage oil.
We look forward to meeting with you and your baby to help you figure out why you and baby are having a hard time. Before you leave you wil know what to do to have a successful breastfeeding experience. Payment is expected at the time of service (cash, check, MC or Visa). The fee is $500 for a package of 3 visits. There is no refund if you choose not to complete your package of 3 visits. You are welcome to substitute private infant massage instruction for a visit.
- We have found over the past 10 years that most mothers need a minimum of 3-4 visits to resolve their breastfeeding issues. We do not want to waste your time or money and we simply can not resolve your breastfeeding issues in one visit.
- Breastfeeding problems can not be solved over the phone or via email. You must be seen in person for us to correctly evaluate your individual situation.
- If needed, additional individual appointments may be purchased.
- See insurance reimbursement for information regarding insurance reimbursement.
- We are on "baby time". Count on 2 hours for the initial consultation.
- Please do not hold off breastfeeding your baby if he/she needs to eat prior to coming to the office. However, please do not give your baby formula prior to the visit unless that is your baby's main source of nutrition at this time.
- Ideally, we would like to have about 30 minutes to talk with you before your baby is ready to eat.
- Please bring your pump if you have one (you can leave it in the car until we need it) and a bottle of supplement--breastmilk (if you are worried that your baby is not getting enough to eat, please pump and bring this milk with you to the visit) or formula (if you are using any formula). This is just in case your baby wants a little more to eat.
- Please Note: Sometimes babies are just not drinking at the breast and may need some extra milk during the visit.
- Wear shoes you can ‘kick off' at the office door.
- You are encouraged to bring dad or grandmother with you. Our office is cozy so please only bring 1 extra person.
Thanks. I can't wait to meet you and your fabulous baby or babies!